Card Recognition

Thursday, September 30, 2010

let the relaxation begin!

I made this card back in June for a Paper Crafts submission and have been waiting for some reason to post the card. I think it's the perfect card for the beginning of our grand adventure New Zealand road trip. Although I'm not exactly retiring, but I definitely like the idea of let the relaxation begin! Our family is off, today, on a 2 1/2 month road trip around New Zealand in a campervan. I've got a bunch of cards scheduled during our trip, so don't worry blogging pals, there's more fun cards coming... but I might be a bit slack on my google reader stalking and contest/challenge entering. Do they have 24-7 free wi-fi anywhere? If you're in NZ and you know of a free hot spot, please let me know!

Materials: Paper Source trailer stamp, Stampin Up sentiment, Stampin Up black ink, Stampin Up clear embossing power, Versacolor red ink, corner rounder punch

3 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Safe travels my friend :) If you get hooked up with that free wi-fi, I hope you'll post some pics of your roadtrip adventure!!
Hugs!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is super cute! LOOOOOOOOOOVE that camper!! Have fun traveling--take it easy and be safe;) Take lots of pics:)

jen said...

Totally love this- and the last 2 also!! I can't keep up with you- even when you're road-tripping!!! *giggle*
Be safe & have fun!!