Card Recognition

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

mr & mrs

When my fabulous friend Dana put in an order for some more cards I sent her a link to this card, because in addition to her thank you and birthday cards she should have a few fun wedding cards to help celebrate her upcoming wedding. She liked the card so much she ordered up some more, but due to my limited button stock (Karen I should've taken you up on your offer!), I was only able to make this one.

Materials: Studio G alphabet stamps, buttons, purple twine

3 comments:

jen said...

Soon, very soon- you'll have buttons galore!! :) This is so sweet! Hope you're having a great time!

Karen B. said...

Love how the twine isn't straight, kind of like a marriage doesn't always go how you've planned, and the blue/pink idea is cool too!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this, Erin!