Card Recognition

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Spring



This card uses the current Color Cue colors.  Our house is all feeling ill and the rain hasn't stopped in days.  So while I'd love to have a quiet little play with my new WPlus9 goodies (thanks Jinny) or my new PTI stash, I've been sneaking 2 minutes plays between dealing with a very cranky and demanding 3 year old.  I'm not sure I love this card, but I want to feel like I've finished something today, so here we go.  We'll call this first attempt in the postal theme that's going to take over my card blog in the next week.   And just a little hint, I've got a little something to give away... going to add it to my PTI blog hop card tomorrow.  So check back... it's not big, but since I'm on a winning streak over here I thought I should share the love.

Materials: WPlus9 Spring Post stamps and sentiment, PTI Postamarks stamps, Versacolor Cactus green ink, Versafine black ink, Versamark, Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8, K and Co patterned paper, cardboard, yellow card stock from Spotlight

8 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this, Erin!! Wow, you are going to make me buy these stamps, too, aren't you? :P I hope your little one is feeling better soon.

yyam said...

Beautifully stamped Erin! I really like it! :)

jen said...

this is so fun- love the spring-green accents!! :D and I DO know this is just the beginning of 'erin goes postal' period! ;)

~Tammy~ said...

Hope everyone gets better soon! This is a nice fresh spring card! :-) Well done!

Karen B. said...

I think you did a great job your first go round with this set, can't wait to see more.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! I spy new, Wplus9 goodies! LOVE it, Erin! So glad you're enjoying your winnings!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the more muted tones you chose for the color combo, and the postage theme is wonderful! Wonderful job with WPlus9's Color Cue #13! ♥♥♥

Jill said...

Love this unique design! FAB card!