Card Recognition

Thursday, September 8, 2011

thinkin about ya


Today's card is based on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.  I've had to work a bit extra and I was missing my crafting time...  so I squeezed this CAS card in this morning before heading out the door.  I had to use already inked/stamped/die cut pieces, because if you scroll down you'll see that my desk has been swallowed up.  The floor got cleaned yesterday, so all the stuff that normally lives on the floor (which is cough cough a bit) got dumped on the desk.   Since I've been enjoying Lynn's desk I thought I'd share this week for What's On Tap Tuesday, I know it's Thursday, but... perhaps it will guilt me into cleaning it up a bit?? 



Materials: Waltzingmouse Stamps Very Vintage Label #4, Waltzingmouse Stamps Frame It sentiment, PTI In Bloom Impression plate, Tim Holtz Distress inks antique linen and fired brick, Versafine black ink, Core'dinations card stock, Spellbinders Nesatbilities Label 4, 

9 comments:

jen said...

I love that you squeezed in time to create- if you're like me- when this is what my table looks like I put the card together on the floor!!! ;)

farmhouse-story said...

haha, this looks just like my desk today, erin! love your sentiment tag on this cute card:)

Emily Keaton said...

Whew, for a second there, I thought you'd somehow managed to sneak into my house to take a photo of *my* desk. Then I realized that none of that is MY stuff!! Coulda fooled me, though. :) Great quick card, Erin!

~amy~ said...

yahooo.....
1. sneaking in crafting time before going to work
2. posting your workspace..whew, I love seeing all that creative chaos!
happy early friday!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Wonderful card Erin and thanks for making me feel better about my floor - at least I'm not alone in not having the most " picture perfect" workspace (-:
Have a great week-en! /Karin

Kelly S. said...

So pretty how you inked up that impression plate and then topped it with such a cute label! That picture could TOTALLY be of my stamping space ;) So glad you got time to play along this week!

Deborah Frings said...

Your desk reminds me of mine!!! :) Great card!

Karen B. said...

You do wonders with that technique Erin, and I love the red.

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE that polka dotty frame!!! And thanks for sharing the photo of your desk! HA! Mine looks VERY VERY similar, girl!!!