Card Recognition

Saturday, November 5, 2011

pink chip board heart card




The My Mind's Eye sketch challenge gave me an opportunity to use up some goodies I bought earlier this year at Ben Franklin clearance.  I don't have the Garden Party paper, just the accessory page, but I think this turned out well.  I left it free of a sentiment, it could be a Valentine's day card or a birthday card....  I have a few other projects in pieces on my desk, but the day is getting away from me, so that's all I have to share for now.  Been busy working on some fun projects for my work blog, if you want a sneak peak at my little town click here.

Materials: My Mind's Eye Garden Party Lush Blooms Accessory Sheet, Basic Grey pink chipboard heart, Spellbinders circle scallop die, Fiskars rotary cutter with scallop blade, Tim Holtz distress stain antique linen

4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love this, erin:) great pics on your work blog too!

Karen B. said...

Busy days are sometimes good days, hope you got a lot done. This card is lovely with that pink heart taking center stage.

Emily Keaton said...

This is really cute, Erin! I LOVE that pretty pink chipboard heart. :)

jen said...

I just saw this sketch & was wondering if I'd get a chance to play along!!! :) Well done- and look at you with the PINK! :D