Card Recognition

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

warm winter wishes


So I won a set of stamps from The Greeting Farm the other week through the Ribbon Carousel's challenge and so last night I decided to ink up my new set Tea-rrific.  I wanted to play along with their challenge blog as a thanks, the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge this week is buttons, twine and kraft.  My buttons are kinda hiding, but I used the PTI die to cut them out of the coordinating Cosmo Cricket paper I used.  And since the Ribbon Carousel's current challenge is twine I added some Twinery cappuccino twine to the card.  And lastly (challenge junkie over here), added some fun texture- both with a recycled coffee take out holder and the PTI impression plate for the Lawnscaping "Texture" challenge.  Thanks for looking... hope everyone else is surfing the pre-Christmas rush.


I took this photo last week while enjoying a cup of tea at work, and thought I'd include it here b/c I'm taking card photos at work again...  shows you that my time management skills are a bit off at the moment.  I took the photo for this blog post and now I'm realizing that I forgot to include it.... oops.  Well, you crafty folks can enjoy the photo :)

Materials: The Greeting Farm Tea-rrifc, Lawn Fawn Winter Fox sentiment, Spellbinders Labels One, PTI button die, PTI impression plate, Cosmo Cricket Odds and Ends patterned paper, Twinery cappuccino twine, Versafine black ink, Tim Holtz distress stain antique linen, PTI kraft card stock

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Such a great card for the texture challenge at Lawnscaping! I love those cute cups. :)

Chunyuan said...

great card with texture and warm color. perfect for winter wishes.

Karen B. said...

Ohh, great texture! And that set is just up your alley!

farmhouse-story said...

yay on your win--and they look great on your card:)

Lynn said...

Hah...glad I'm not the only one sneaking around at work...even if you are the boss :)! I love your card..fabulous paper piecing!

Emily Keaton said...

Mmmmmmm . . . hot cups of tea. Just what I need right now! LOVE your card--that's terrific. :)

jen said...

What a fun set you won! Love the texture & am impressed with that piecing!! :)
I could take a warm mug right now...

Tamara said...

Lovely card!! Love your cups of tea :-)
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

Laurel Beard said...

Oh, so cute! Love these stacked tea cups and all the texture you created here! Recycling coffee holder is BRILLIANT! You amaze me.

Sylvia said...

Love your card, Erin and love that fabulous photo! How is the INN looking for Christmas? Lots of hard work, but rewarding I am sure. Merry Christmas, Erin! Have a beautiful holiday.

faithnme said...

ohh this is just Beautiful..WOW.. I love the texture look... Thank you for playing along with us for our challenge over at FFC... Hope you come back to play again..

Hugs

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! :D

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations on being an Honorable Gnome for this card, Erin!!!

Christiana said...

Oh, I love this! You chose the perfect sentiment to go with those adorable mugs. And your paper-piecing is incredible! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

jen said...

Congrats on the shout out!

Levana Xu said...

Congrats Gnome! it's an adorable card :)