Card Recognition

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Artful Delight Wine Ensemble


Happy Wednesday!  I've had so much fun with the June Artful Delight goodies, so I thought I'd finish off the month with a toast to all of you fabulous crafty pals.  You guys must think I drink a lot of wine for all the wine labels and wine themed projects I make...  cough cough, no comment.


I love CAS cards, they just make me happy.  This one uses the Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic stamp, and Basic Grey PB&J paper from the kit.  I also used My Favorite Things wine die and PTI dies (but those are included in the kit, sorry ladies).


Next up...  no stealing my wine glass!  I made another wine glass label the other week from the kit (click here) but this one I pulled out the PTI Tiny Tags die and die cut a bunch of mini tags from the scraps from the Artful Delight June kit.  Added an "e" die cut from the Simple Stories pad, tied it with some twine from the kit, and presto, my glass, it's got my name on it.


And since I can't do a wine themed post without a label now can I?  I've got a bunch of fun goodies from the kit on this label, the Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic, Basic Gray PB&J paper, Simple Stories Summer Fresh paper, twine, Bazzil card stock.  I added a couple of dies, a SRM sticker and a doily (from the March kit).  And if you want to see more of the bottle of wine, click here for a tour I did last year to a few farms, including the winery.

And... did you see the July Artful Delight kit????


 this kit will include

 Authentique - Delightful collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each)
Lovely
Sweet
Beautiful
Elegant
Charming
Cheerful

Basic Grey - What's Up collection - 6x6 sheet  (2 each)
Constellation

Studio Calico - Take Note collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each)
Pink Pearl

Fancy Pants - Time for Spring collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each)
Short & Stout
Flower Patch
Honeycomb

Echo Park - Sweet Day collection - 6x6 sheet (2 each)
Journaling Cards
Fancy Floral

Coordinating Cardstock - Bazzill Basics - 8 1/2x11 sheet (2 each)
Aqua
Arizona
Cantaloupe
French  Vanilla
Sunflowers Medium

Embellishments - sizes and color may vary per kit
1 stamp set - Lawn Fawn - Sunny Skies
4 pieces - Prima - (Mist)-A-Ble Canvas sheet -Butterflies and Flowers
1 bottle - Mister Huey's color mist - Water Cooler
2 yards - Baker's Twine
1 package - Prima Flowers - Lucerne Song Bird
1 sheet - My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody Lovely Stickers

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I just ask that we can share a glass or two or more some day!

Love the wine tag...so perfect Erin!!

~amy~ said...

cheer!

Awesome projects my wino friend:)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Love your projects, Erin!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations dearie!!

Rose said...

your such a lush!!! LOL
more fab items girlfriend :)

Karen B. said...

Ooh, look at that kit! Can't wait to see what you create with it! Fun card, and wine label and tags too. I think you've found your niche.

Emily Keaton said...

These projects are delightful, Erin! I just love your wineglass tag!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gee, DO you drink wine at all? ;P LOL! These are so fabulous. I especially love the bundle of tags with the 'e' on it. Save that one for me, will you? :D