Card Recognition

Friday, August 24, 2012

Be Happy!


Be happy!  Can you think of any better sentiment to start your Friday?  If you missed my huge ol post yesterday you'll see that a) I got new crafting goodies and b) somehow managed to clean my craft room.  Today's card is for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, squeezing this in right before the deadline.  And since I've used the Lawn Fawn chevron to stamp the background I'm going to play along with the Lawnscaping crew this week too.  And while speaking of things that look happy, here's a link to the veggie cart outside my office, it's a parade of happy people sharing free fruits and veggies everyday.  


Materials: Waltzingmouse Stamps Pint Sized Heroines, Waltzingmouse Stamps Playful Pinwheels sentiment, Lawn Fawn chevron, PTI white and kraft card stock, Versafine black ink, water color pencil, patterned paper from Artful Delight kit, PTI kraft ink

10 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you used a neutral for the chevron background...looks like a sky to me...so cool...and yes, oh yes, happy Friday for sure!! :)

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet card Erin - love the chevron sky and the little girl with her little bunny!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute & sweet card, Erin! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

Kim Duran said...

Erin, I love the chevron background! Amd the paper piecing too on her dress....lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Waltzingmouse!

Rose said...

well this makes me happy!!! super sweet :)
happy friday girl

Karen B. said...

Great combo of the dress pattern and bunny pattern, and those mixed with Chevrons is great!

Joe Shien Shien said...

cute!! I love the chevron background on it and great monochrome colors... Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping..

~amy~ said...

super happy card:)

Jill Norwood said...

This is just adorable! Love it!

Elena said...

so sweet! the chevron background is absolutely perfect! thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping.