Card Recognition

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Frame, 3 ways

Hello!  It's all a blur in my world....  My fabulous blogging friend Lynn sent me some Lil' Inker Designs Textured Frames and I couldn't "save" them for a rainy day and got inky.

This one is basically a redo of yesterday's pinwheel, but with a Paper Smooches sentiment to fit in the embossed frame.

This one use the Hero Arts Newspaper Tulips, love the absence of color.  I'm going to enter this in the Hero Arts August Clean and Simple challenge.



And this one is for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, "Travel" being the theme.  I'm seriously thinking a camping trip in our vintage trailer sounds perfect right now (it's not going to happen, but I can dream right?).

Right, back to work I go...  thanks for looking.

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhh..seriously! I"m going to need to send you some more! I love, love, love what you created. The dies on the last one are fabulous!

June Houck said...

You rocked these textured frames! Gorgeous cards :)

~amy~ said...

LOVE them all...especially the last one!

Sylvia said...

Your cards are fabulous girl! I am amazed how you transformed that frame ef into these cards! Just had to had to comment on these beauties!

Rose said...

fab cards girlfriend :)
loving that vintage tailor!!!

Erin said...

Super cute cards! I love the last one for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. Well done!

Lori Barnett said...

Wow...these are all adorable!

Karen B. said...

Great use of the texture plate, and the pinwheel is such a fun addition to it!

Trinh said...

These are all wonderful! i love the fun pin wheel on the first one and the vellum sentiment on the 2nd one. And that last one? Too cute!

Glenda J said...

Great job on all of them Erin. So fresh and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with the Sparks challenge!

jen said...

Great use of the frames- the last is my fave!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! FAB cards! You've been BUSY! LOVE each one--love that pinwheel and the newspaper print tulips!! LOVE that little camper!! LOL! THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)