Card Recognition

Monday, September 10, 2012

warm thoughts





Hello blog friends!  Today's card is for 365 Cards, we've got another ad inspired challenge for you.  Being that I own a motel there are lots of bedding catalogs, this is from the current Company Store catalog.  I also wanted to play along with the Craft Dash girls, so this works perfectly for their color challenge.  The card took me exactly 6 minutes to make.  And below... some fun b&w photos from the wedding we went to on Saturday, that my sister dancing away with her husband, and me with mine in the other two photos, grin.


Materials: Paper Smooches sentiment, PTI dots, Kaiser Crafts bling, Tim Holtz distress ink peacock feathers, tumbled glass and shabby shutters, Versafine black ink, PTI white card stock

9 comments:

maria f. said...

What an eye-pleasing card. Love the colors and the sentiment is so cozy (so fitting knowing where your inspiration came from).

~amy~ said...

Love your multi-tasking card...fresh and fun!

GREAT pics!

Lynn said...

What an awesome, awesome card, but more importantly...the pictures are simply fabulous!

shirley-bee said...

Great card, love the colour scheme.

Rose said...

6 min perfection!!!! beautiful girl :)
and i love the photos of the fun time you had :)

Karen B. said...

How come your dancin' pictures are so tiny???!!! This is my new favorite card of yours.

Paulina said...

Oh my, I'm in awe of this one layer beauty. Those little bits of bling really make this card!

Thank you for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Erin!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the colors and those stamps! The dance looks like so much fun!

Ginny Larsen said...

i LOVE those circles... it's perfect! great design :D thanks for playing along with our 10 Minute Craft Dash!