Card Recognition

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Congratulations, thank you teacher




The Play Date Cafe is celebrating their 3rd anniversary, and since I consider myself a PDC color junkie (this is my 116th PDC post!), I couldn't miss the p-a-r-t-y!  The first card uses the fun faux letterpress technique, love that PTI In Bloom Impression plate.  The second card is just plain silly...    Congrats!

Materials: First card: Paper Smooches sentiment, PTI In Bloom Impression plate, PTI white and pure poppy and royal velvet card stock, Tim Holtz distress inks seedless perserves and faded jeans, vellum, Stampendous black embossing powder

Second card: PTI Happy Trails, PTI chevron die, PTI pure poppy and white card stock, Coredinations blue and purple card stock, PTI Happy Trails die, Versafine black ink


9 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you inked up the first card slightly...gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

116th....you rock!

Awesome cards...love the first one...fab background...the 2nd one is super fun...who can resist paper airplanes?!

thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe:)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute cards!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!!

Unknown said...

I love the paper airplane stamp! I really like your card style. I think we have similar tastes.

Brielle

Karen B. said...

Your first card has a heavenly look about it, so pretty!

Lalo said...

Both are fab!!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

116/154 - that's an amazing number!! I love your two cards - those little paper airplanes are too cute with the zigzag border!

Rose said...

your first is so pretty and i just love your fun thank you card!!! :)

Veronica Z said...

Erin, both cards are fabulous! I love the chevron borders on your second card! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!