Card Recognition

Monday, October 15, 2012

thanks for everything




A simple card using a minimialist amount of this week's Play Date Cafe colors.  Love the May Arts woven burlap ribbon.  I used the PTI Pretty Peonies and it's hard to tell but the bottom butterfly has some glitter embossing powder, so it's got a bit of sparkle to it.  I posted some fun fall photos on my work facebook page, fun to see all the color around me at the motel.  Anyone joining me for my card making class on Wednesday at my local Ben Franklin.  We're going to make thank you cards, and while this one wasn't on the list, I'm sure I could be talked into it if need be, 6pm, see you there!

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!! That is all.

Rose said...

simply beautiful :)

**where do i post a review for our stay at your fab motel? having a brain dead week!!! lol

Karen B. said...

Fabulous card, and I really like these photos too!

Rachel said...

this is beautiful. i love the subtle embossing detail and great use of the challenge colors :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Donna B. said...

Beautiful card! Love the butterfly! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

~amy~ said...

gasp....I'm crowning this my new Erin fav! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe:)