Card Recognition

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

i love you



I'm squeezing this card in tonight as I was took some quiet time in my craft room after a full day at work, a Cub Scout meeting and a movie night...  I've upcycled some packaging and put my new Paper Issues goodies to work, along with some a SRM sticker.  I used the Skipping Stones sketch, sorry Kelly I only got around to playing on the last week of the month, bad blogging pal.  I posted a fun giveaway on the Outside Inn's facebook page, I'm giving away a new take out coffee mug and I gotta say I'm loving all the FB love!  If you want to post a comment I will mail the mug :)  

7 comments:

maria f. said...

Absolutely, wonderfully simple and sweet.

Lynn said...

Love the touch of washi tape? Adds just the perfect touch of dimension.

~amy~ said...

nice work with the upcycling...looks fab!

Karen B. said...

The cardboard background looks amazing. Glad you got time to craft.

Emily Leiphart said...

*gasp* Corrugated cardboard, paint, tag, washi and wood veneer? Love this so much!

jen said...

Such great texture- nice!

Christina said...

Ooh, I love the texture of the corrugated cardboard, especially with the paint! Super fabby!