Card Recognition

Thursday, November 15, 2012

tags, thanks and celebrate

I've got a few goodies to share...


First up I was working on some holiday tags for a card order.  I was inspired by Jill's video over at Penny Black.  I just got a whole box of fabulous May Arts ribbon for some DT projects and my upcoming card classes and I couldn't resist.  (Did you see the Ribbon Lady reached 5000 FB fans and is going to have a giveaway?)  


So I need 15 thank you cards, so I decided to play with the Hero Arts Retro Tulips and the PTI Fabulous Frames, love that the subtle layers add just a little something.  I used some May Arts ribbon and added a SRM sticker and a Studio Calico heart I had left over from last month's Artful Delight card kit.


This one I layered the frames in the opposite order.


And this one I accidentally did upside down.



A card using the current Play Date Cafe colors and inspired by Teri's card here.  Simon Says Stamps is celebrating thanks this week, so these are great options for that challenge.



And one last card (using more fabulous new ribbon).  A CAS take on this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.  If you made it this far, congrats!  I'm not even half way done with the card commission list, so beware, more cards coming to my little blog.


14 comments:

Donna B. said...

Great graphic card! Love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing at The PDCC.

Sylvia said...

Lots of good stamping going on here today, Erin, love those tags! Have a wonderful weekend.

Kelly S. said...

Those are some awesome tags, Erin! Love the breezy look of your sketch card...like a pinwheel spinning in the blue sky!

Julia Aston said...

Lots of pretty creations here Erin! love your tags and all the lovely ribbons~!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, what a treat to see tags and cards!! Your distressing looks fabulous! And I am glad that you thought of me when you use distress inks!! Love your use of diecut with the Tulip image also! Beautifully done, Erin!

Kim Duran said...

Wow! Sounds like you've been busy crafting up these fun cards! I just love the disstressing with the blue ink....so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Waltzingmouse!

Karen B. said...

Those tags are uber cool, as is the card with the little hexagons. Way to showcase some really awesome techniques here.

jen said...

Such a busy bee! These are all so fun- great techniques! Love the way you've only popped some of the hexagons out on the pdcc card!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous Erin...on the first three tags did you emboss the images of mask them off? They are beautiful.

Rachel said...

the hexagon pattern looks so great with the challenge colors scattered about. i love this! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lin said...

You have been busy, Erin! Thanks for sharing your cards with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Looks like you've been having some fun Erin!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Your tags and cards are so cool! Love those tags and the ribbons. The die cut PDCC card is wicked awesome!

patscrap said...

Love your tags and also your cards !
Thanks for your comment on my blog !