Card Recognition

Thursday, November 1, 2012

well done




"Well done!" is what I'd like to say to everyone involved in my world who helps with Halloween.  To get an idea of the enthusiasm our little town has click here for a link to my work blog post or click here to see the Inn's Facebook page (currently having a trivia on who many pieces of candy we gave away).  But the reality is that this card is for a card commission, so I've used the CASE Study card be Angeline as my source of inspiration.  I've used WPlus9 Woodgrain Silhouettes, a SRM sticker, white embossing powder and some Coredinations card stock and presto!  Right, back to cleaning up the mess....

7 comments:

Lynn said...

The halloween pics are incredible. I love your card...I need to do shaped cards. This is awesome!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Stunning!

me said...

OH MY, this is definitely a winner card in my crafts book :)

Hugs,
Angeline

Rose said...

well done it is :)
super fun pics from "work" girl and i bet the boys had a blast last night :)

Christina said...

Well done yourself, girl! The flower silhouette looks incredible embossed in white, and the unique shape of the card really adds a special touch. So glad you joined us at CASE Study!

Helen Berry said...

Beautiful flower - looks great embossed in white. Really pretty card ;)

jen said...

Beautiful- great take on the inspiration, and another commissioned card done! :)