Card Recognition

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just a note




Just a note... playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS crew today.  Do you have those days that are all a big blur?  I was suppose to go to jury duty today and thanking didn't have to go in, so I have spent the last 8 hours at work.... and for the life of me I can't think of what I've been doing?  I put together some fun before and after photos of a redo on one of the rooms at the Inn, click here for that motel room makeover.  Right-o...  maybe tomorrow will be a little more productive?

6 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

SUPER FUN take on the inspiration photo, Erin!! I totally get what you're saying about days that are a blur. I feel like I've had LOTS of those kind of days ever since we returned from NZ. I can't get my act together. I feel like I'm constantly running around and completely busy, but at the same time I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything. Hmmm...

Rose said...

fab card!!
why yes i have lots of days that are a blur :)

jen said...

Well isn't this fun! Great take on the inspiration!

~amy~ said...

super fun....love the vellum.

Jessica said...

great card! love your take on the inspiration photo! thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this--esp that torn vellum:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun with this week's polka dot challenge:) <3

ps...I know I'm late in leaving comments! LOL!