Card Recognition

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Birthday Wishes Wplus9 style



Birthday wishes...  I'm playing along (again, b/c I keep winning!!!!) with the Wplus9 Mood Board challenge.  I was inspired by the birthday card in the middle, but decided to use a slightly different color palette.  I got some Wplus9 goodies from my friend Christina, so I felt like I was having a crafty date with her (just on opposite sides of the country).  Anyone want to come play with me, in real life?  I'm teaching a card making class next Wednesday.

7 comments:

yyam said...

This is sooooo pretty! :)

Lynn said...

Oh man...I wish I could come! Love the springy card...no school for the boys today due to snow...I want spring to arrive!

~amy~ said...

virtual crafty date...love it! Fab card...so sweet and springy! I want to be at your class!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

So cute, Erin! Your palette is so deliciously full of springtime!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Erin - beautiful stamping - I love that label in the soft blue surrounded by the yellow and red flowers!

Christina said...

Ooh, I wish I could come craft with you in real life! So glad you could put some of those goodies to use, and I love the color palette you've chosen for this design. So bright and springy!

Rose said...

so pretty :)