Card Recognition

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Burlap Wine Bottle Label


Happy Mother's Day!  So we all know I like making wine bottle labels.. so I've already played along with the Wplus9 Mood Board once, but the burlap kept calling my name.  And really, as a total May Arts ribbon JUNKIE who can resist a photo like that one?  I've combined May Arts 4 inch burlap, 2 inch sheer organza chiffon, sheer chiffon flower and natural burlap string.  But since the challenge was for Wplus9 I used defining words for the background and the Folk Art Florals die.  I just love the natural rustic feel to this project.  And since Moxie Fab World is having a gift wrap challenge, this is perfect, because really wine is probably one of the best gifts to give in our house!




6 comments:

Glenda J said...

This is so fantastic! What a great idea - love it!

Lynn said...

Oh la la...yes this is 100% fabulous Erin style :)

~amy~ said...

Oh this is so pretty...love the burlap!

Rose said...

very pretty :)
happy mother's day :)

yyam said...

Oooh...the burlap adds such a lovely texture! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)