Card Recognition

Sunday, May 5, 2013

celebrate



Who can resist the current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger?  My card is made up of the following goodies-- Freshly Squeezed Jar, Pink Paislee stars, Waltzingmouse Stamps sentiment, PTI notebook die, Lil Inker Designs stitched mat die, Tim Holz woodgrain embossing folder and two little tabs of May Arts ribbon (woven velvet and faux canvas).  I inked up the jars and then after the ink was dry added a layer of glossy accents (and accidentally dropped the glossy accent tube onto the wet jars in the process, gotta love that), and then distressed the notebook die with antique linen.  I'm not sure what we're celebrating, but if the gals at A Passion For Papertrey are "celebrating" and I'm just squeezing in with the deadline for this challenge.  Hope you all had a great weekend...  I discovered this fabulous new upcycle shop in my community, click here for the blog post I did for my work blog.

8 comments:

jen said...

So sweet! Fun take on the challenge!

Lynn said...

This is a signature Erin card...I love the texture...touch of ribbon and of course the fabulous stamping.

Aimes said...

This is one super sweet card!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
:)

Karen B. said...

What a way to make it all work!

Linda Beeson said...

What sweet little jars, love that notebook paper piece.

~amy~ said...

perfect use of that jar!!!

Sylvia said...

Just perfect, Erin! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)