Card Recognition

Friday, May 31, 2013

Stamp Your Story Tags


TGIF friends... I made these tags the other week because I'm going to be teaching a class next week (Wednesday, June 5th from 6:00-7:30pm) at my local Ben Franklin focusing on the new Hero Arts Stamp Your Story goodies.  We're going to make tags, cards and some fun mini journaling pages.  Hero Arts is having a great challenge to use their new line, so I'm going to enter these tags in their challenge.  Plus, there are a few more days left in the Moxie Fab World tag challenge.  And lastly, if you missed my big 1000th blog post, click here, I've got a May Arts ribbon challenge for you with an awesome prize.  




4 comments:

Rose said...

fab tags and i love the little birdie :)

Lynn said...

You know I love these...especially the second one that is a collage of stamps...my favorite :)

Carolanne said...

Ohhhh! These are so pretty. Love how you did the flower!

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)