Card Recognition

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Valerie to do Today



I'm breaking out of my box today for my 365 Cards Super Sketchy project, I've decorated a notebook for my friend Valerie.  Perhaps she'll work on her list of things to do... today!  My notebook is made up mostly of Basic Grey Hipster papers and stitckers, with a bit of washi tape, Echo Park paper and a piece of May Arts ribbon.  

(Edited to say, that this was my last project for 365 Cards, I wish Pam and the rest of the crew the best... it's been a fun ride).
To see what the DT has created go check out their blogs and leave some love....
WendiRoseJenny, Annie and Janice.   

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great way to interpret the sketch Erin! I love the notebook idea!

~amy~ said...

super fun inspired project!

Kara Lynne said...

Great idea! My to do list is in a notebook, I'll need to fancy it up!

Rose said...

fun project :) you will be missed my friend but wish you all the best in the crafty world and you know i will be stalking your blog ;)