Card Recognition

Sunday, July 14, 2013

hello





hello...  do you have those week's where you blink and wonder what you've done with yourself?  My family ditched me to go camping (I had to work), and I spent surprisingly little time in my craft room?  What's wrong with me?  I also cleaned my desk, please, send help, something must be seriously wrong over here!  Anyhoo... today's card... an attempt at the Play Date Cafe colors..  I like the first one better, but the second one is me playing with Dreamweaver stencils and dying May Arts silk to match.  The first card has a piece of the stencil below the vellum on the hello, but also May Arts silk (dyed with distress ink) and May Arts chevron twill ribbon.  Wishing you all a fabulous day.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

I played with that color combo today, my card posts tomorrow. I love them both...that stencil is cool.

Lynn said...

I've been cleaning my craft room. I bought those Avery Elle envelopes for my stamps...love them...and I completely organized my die cuts. Love what you did for the Play Date Cafe. Two gorgeous cards in my book!

Rose said...

WTH?? no crafting AND a clean desk???
something is wrong with you alright!! ;)

well i read your post to hubby and he said we should stop by on our way north tomorrow and mess up your craft room and desk so you get back to normal!! lol ;)