Card Recognition

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

don't tell the boss....



Don't tell the boss I was crafting at work today.... the last time I squeezed in crafting at work was way back in December (click here for that story).  But my guests in #7 wanted some thank you cards and couldn't find any when they looked in town, so I said, "Well I'll just make some for you" and dashed home for the supplies while my head housekeeper worked in the office for 10 minutes.  Somehow I managed to make this set of 11 thank you cards in under a half an hour while sitting at the front desk.  Crafting at work is not encouraged, and I'm laughing because I am the boss....    and did you guys see my random giveaway on my Facebook page?

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Those are wonderful cards....perfect-o!

Hey, can I work for you? I could telecommute and I dunno, do something for you...LOL.

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin this is a fantastic set of cards and i am so impressed in under a half hour and with the added pressure of your boss catching you in the act!!! ;)

Lynn said...

Clean and simple and simply the best! I'm with Amy...I want to work for you so that I can craft with you at work! :)!!

Unknown said...

love the simplicity

Lisa Petrella said...

These are fabulous, Erin!!! You are a crafting rock star---seriously, girl---11 of these in half an hour?!?! Awesomeness! BTW...what stamp set(s) did you use??

Rose said...

lol well i am calling your "boss"!! ;)

you are such a fantastic speedy crafter and super sweet to your guests :)