Card Recognition

Sunday, August 11, 2013

life happens over coffee



I'm procrastinating over here....  and sometimes I make coffee cards for no particular reason, mostly because they make me happy (those and wine tags).  Anyhoo...today's card was inspired by this post and the current Fusion challenge, I've obviously gone for the inspiration from the photo, not the sketch. Right, perhaps I should go back to being a productive member of society?  Off to photograph a local event, pretty excited about it... check my work blog for photos.

5 comments:

Rose said...

what? you procrastinating?? LOL

fab card girl :)

Lynn said...

Being a productive member of society is overrated. Love the coffee card and of course, so glad you could play with us at Fusion!

Karen B. said...

Hope you got your stuff done and this is a fun card!

~amy~ said...

Love the toasting to-go cups...and of course, the chalkboard technique! Super fun card!

Christina said...

Awesome chalkboard technique! This would look perfect in a coffee shop. :)