Card Recognition

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

homemade get well wishes



Today's card has been sitting in pieces on my desk for days... do you guys have that, spurts of creativity and productivity and weeks where it takes 4 days to finish a card?  I'm playing along with the WPlus9 Monday Mood Board, Elise is stepping down from the DT and Dawn has challenged us to use her above card as a source of inspiration.  Aren't you ladies impressed that I didn't do red chevron?  (I love that this is the extra from this card I made).  I've been one busy butterfly, seriously I live in a town that never stops doing cool things, a vintage street fairwine event, triathlon and an amazing dance performance-- and that was in the 4 days that the card didn't get put together....  

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the take on Elise's inspiration card. Gorgeous chevrons!

Karen B. said...

Your mix of colors is fantastic!

~amy~ said...

Love your take on Elise's card...I wish I had the time to play along! Your cards are giving me the itch to craft!

Elise said...

GIRLFRIENDDDDDDDD! Your cards {and TALENT} are off the charts! I don't know how you do ALL you do, but YOU've INSPIRED ME, againnnnnn! What an exquisite lil' creation - I'm delighted in all of the details and inky goodness... YOU on FIYAAAA! <3 I have ALWAYS loved the wonderful work you do, ESPECIALLY with Wplus9 products! I love the support Dawn has in our community and you really SHINE, baby doll! Best of luck with your busy schedule! xoxo