Card Recognition

Friday, October 4, 2013

#birthday #nevadacity


Are you an instagram user?  I use my account for my work persona, but this card is a fun mix of my crafty/photography and all things Nevada City personas.  I wanted to play along with the Fresh Squeezed Stamps Birthday challenge, but the one set of stamps I have didn't yell birthday at me, so I decided to use the instagram stamp and turn a printed photo into a birthday card, because you know someone in this fabulous little town is going to come to Nevada City to celebrate their birthday, right?  My friend who owns Neva Co Artisan Boutique has said that some of my cards have sold, so whooo hooo....  this one is perfect for the shop.  Too bad I only have one print of this photo.. oh well, we all know I don't like making more then one card of the same design.

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

AWESOME card!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Erin! Be still my heart! I LOVE your card! And congrats on selling cards - that is always exciting!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)

~amy~ said...

okay, now how perfect is this awesome card?! I love how you've colored that camera! perfect!