Card Recognition

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Birthday bicycle card



When I saw this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS sketch I knew I had to pull out the Simon Says Samps star die that I've been neglecting...  I love the white on white with the pop of red for this card.  I went looking for odd die cuts in my drawer and fond this bicycle that Emily had sent me ages ago...    Have a fabulous Sunday, I'm off to conquer 25 loads of laundry.  But it sure is beautiful in my little town, check out my work Facebook page for fabulous fall color photos.

4 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

What a fun take on this sketch, Erin! Love the die-cut stars in the background and the POP of that darling little red bicycle!!!

Rose said...

love the star background and that bike!!!

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...love all the white! That's a great die, I'll have to check that out.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin,

Wonderful creative cards. I like it very much. I love to make Homemade cards.

Thanks for such lovely ideas!!
~ Sunita
Happy Birthday Cards