Card Recognition

Sunday, December 1, 2013

joy tag and coffee card



Happy December 1st!!!  Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend.  I'm back with two crafty projects, seriously 4 days away from my craft room makes me go through withdrawal symptoms.  My tag was inspired by the WPlus9 Monday Mood Board, I love how I can take something so simple and add more layers (that's not always easy for CAS girl over here).   I've used Wplus9 dies, May Arts burlap ribbon, string and burlap center stitch ribbon and Basic Gray patterned paper.



Next up... a coffee card (I know, no surprise here), but I had this fun green cup sitting on my desk from the clean up and it just said it had to be used... and since I hadn't bothered to put away the Reverse Confetti Be a Barista set, why not put this fun sentiment to use again.  I've used the CAS(E) this sketch for my inspiration (plus the Simon Says die, Hero Arts background stamp and PTI coffee cup stamp and die).  Have a fabulous Sunday, I'm back to work and will be drowning in laundry from all our fabulous holiday weekend guests.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm having withdrawal as well! Pat's sister/brother-in-law just left and I'll be heading down to the craft room soon! Love the coffee card and adorable tag. You and Amy are enablers with all your coffee cards...I have the Verve coffee set and just ordered the coffee set from Reverse Confetti yesterday...

maria f. said...

Love that tag (that's the die I would have loved to use when I saw the Mood Board) - such fully-loaded yumminess.

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.
What a pretty ornament and congrats on your win at PTI two weeks in a row your rock.!! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous tag - love the layers. I don't do coffee but I love the coffee card and the funky green cup!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your tag and your coffee card. :)

Joni Andaya said...

Amazing tags and card Erin, the coffee is so cute!

Betty said...

What a fun take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both fabulous, Erin!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch, Erin! I'm in love with the die cut portion and that adorable green mug!