Card Recognition

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Card


A Valentine's Day card for you today (working on a card order and this is #2 of 6).  I've used PTI Tiny Tags heart stamp and embossed it in white and red.  I die cut the black card stock with Spellbinders Nestabilities, wrapped a piece of May Arts faux canvas ribbon, embossed the background with a PTI impression plate and added some white ink to the edges, presto.  I just wrote a blog post on my work blog about the loss of someone from our community, so my heart is a little heavy at the moment.  

4 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Love this fun little chalkboard style Valentine, Erin! So trendy and cute!! Sorry for the loss of your friend, Erin. ((HUGS))

~amy~ said...

chalkboard, love it. Sorry about your loss :(

Lynn said...

Erin, So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Thinking of you. Love your sweet Valentine.

jen said...

Like this effect a lot.
Your tribute to your friend was lovely.