Card Recognition

Monday, February 10, 2014

love


So today's challenge for the PTI birthday celebrations is to grab 7 supplies in under 7 minutes and then sit down and create soemthing in under 17 minutes.  Since I taught a Valentine's Day card class the other day I had extra pieces floating around (yes, you can read that as I haven't put anything away).  So finding the pieces was easy, it only took me 1:37 to pick up 7 pieces.



But then I sat down and created the car above in 6:35!  I'm also going to enter this card in the PTI Make It Monday Challenge, while my drop shadow die cuts aren't the same color, I kinda like the mix/match of the pink cardstock with the cork.


But, now that I've sat down (several hours later), I'm realizing that this card doesn't have any PTI products, laughing over here.....  I've used Wplus9 love die and Wplus9 defining words and Lil Inker stitched mat die and a doily.  Guess, I'll use this card for the Wplus9 birthday celebrations of "dimensions."

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Great job on the challenge!! I love your colors and the dimension on this!!

Rose said...

love the cork love :)

Lynn said...

Too funny...Love the end result though!