Card Recognition

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

with gratitude



Playing along with the duo challenge of Runway Inspired and CAS(E) this sketch!  I've used a stencil and black embossing paste, May Arts leaves, WMS Funky Flowers and a Paper Smooches sentiment.  The card is a bit dark for me, maybe it's the CAS lover of white on white...  but being the literal person I was trying to work with the color palette of the inspriation photo.  Paper Smooches SPARKS is having an anything goes challenge, so I'll add this to that challenge too.  Happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

WELL DONE!! I love the dark muted tone for the background. The pop-up dimensions and the flower flowers are beautifully done, Erin! So glad that you join the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Lynn said...

Okay...this goes to the top of the Erin list...this card is amazing! Wow! Love, love, love it!

Jen W. said...

I don't think it's too dark at all - I love the black paste against the grey paper! A gorgeous gorgeous take on both challenges. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

The embossing paste looks AWESOME, and I don't think the card is too dark- it's lovely! Thank you so much for joining us on the Runway!

Kristen said...

I love the embossing paste!! Such a great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining the RIC!