Card Recognition

Friday, June 20, 2014

hello dragonfly card and birthday tag




I've got two projects to share today, one I just made and the other I made the other day and never found the time to post it.  The top card is for the Fusion/CAS(E) this sketch challenge, I've actually used both the sketch and the inspiration photo.



And the above tag is based on the Muse club challenge.  Hope everyone has a great weekend, we're going to be participating in our local soapbox derby, for a sneak peak click here and make sure to cheer on the Minion (that's my hubby!).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I love your tag. The stitch edge really gives both of them character. Great job.

Lynn said...

I love the dragonfly...you've created beautiful movement! And the tag is awesome. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion/CASE this Sketch!

~amy~ said...

Love your take on the challenge and using the dragonfly. Looks wonderful. Awesome tag too!

Good luck in the derby race!

Ardyth said...

Pretty take on this week's Muse - love that shimmery ribbon! So glad you joined us!

Deborah Frings said...

I think the tag is a super take on the MUSE challenge. Love the flourish leaves and that sheer ribbon.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love that dragonfly! Great take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

Chrissy Larson said...

Such a pretty card! I love that dragonfly.