Card Recognition

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

you color my world tag


You know me and tags.... me and May Arts ribbon?  Me and coffee stamps... does this project require any explanation?  Me, crafting at some silly 5am hour (it actually took 2 early morning crafting sessions to finish it b/c I ran out of time), but I had this tag with the Hero Arts paint splatter background stamp sitting on my desk and since I had the PTI Happy Trails set out for the thank you cards last week (and no I never put things away), the color sentiment was calling my name.  I used three different color of May Arts faux canvas and then used distress ink on the May Arts silk to match the tag.  I used the Reverse Confetti Be a Barista cup, probably should've used a different color for the coffee cup, but oh well....  And since I shared the other day my fun photo shout out, here's a sneak peak of another fun, details coming soon project.  

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looks fabulous!!! Awesome colors and of course, I love the coffee theme!

shirley-bee said...

Great tag - love that background!

Lindsey said...

You've made TONS of fabulous tags lately, but this one has sot be my favorite! I love the dripping paint look. So awesome!