Card Recognition

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WMS PJ party



Hello-- welcome to the Waltzingmouse Stamps PJ party… It's been a long day and I started my projects  before the sun came up this morning… thankfully had a bit of time this evening to finish what I could.  I'm playing alone with the "Old Pajamas" (the Vintage Labels is one on of my first WMS sets), the Storytime Sketch, another Old Pajamas project and finally snowflakes.  I've used the PTI Make It Monday gold dipped die cuts on the first and last project too.  Thanks for checking them out.






4 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Such cute samples! Thanks for playing along!
Danielle

Tosha Leyendekker said...

You've been a busy bee Erin! What gorgeous projects! Love Your charming tag with the dotted ribbon! And your camping card for the sketch, just speaks to my heart! (We are avid campers!) Love how you offset the leaf on the Congrats tag with the striped ribbon...stunning! And your snowflake tag is gorgeous!

Jeanne J. said...

Wonderful post Erin! I'm addicted to tags lately and you've inspired me here. The gold on the WM Snowflake, and the blackboard edge on the tag for teacher.. love the inking on the Congrats - brilliant to use the mum leaf... and that super cute camper! I'm jealous that you got so much done!

Julia Aston said...

Great projects for the PJ party Erin! love your tags and that cute banner card!