Card Recognition

Sunday, November 2, 2014

coffee and happy camper



Did you guys survive Halloween?  We all needed an extra cup of coffee in my family for our post Halloween mayhem.  I loved the comment by one of my guests at the Outside Inn, "You guys get as many trick or treaters in one night as I would at my house in 10 years."  Yeah, it's busy, and because it was raining, it wasn't even as busy as years past.  For photos of some of our fun, click here.  This coffee card is based on the Viva La Verve sketch, I don't usually mix and match patterned paper, so I thought I'd try something different... I've added the Reverse Confetti sentiment to the card (plus the Verve coffee die cut).  


 And this card is for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge, I used the MFT tags (thanks ~amy~) and the MFT DC Roughing It stamp set.  Normally I'm so ribbon-centric, but I thought I'd be brave and leave the tags naked.  For those of you who don't always follow along my blog... I spilled the beans the other week that we're building a campground... the Inn Town Campground.  So... soon enough I'll be drinking coffee at our campground (laughing because I'm sure it'll be all work and no play, but I can dream, right?).

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looking good! Both cards are awesome...off to check out your halloween news.

Lynn said...

Two awesome cards. Love your take on both sketches...I'm tired and had no where near the trick or treaters you had.

Nancy Thomas said...

Both cards are fabulous!

DIANA L. said...

Both cards are wonderful!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Tracey McNeely said...

Both are amazing Erin!