Card Recognition

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

hello


hello... Runway Inspired Challenge is having a tribute challenge to Oscar de la Renta and I used the above as my source of inspiration.  I liked how Aga used some string on her project, so I added some May Arts burlap string behind my Hero Arts embossed background.  I've used the Altenew flowers, PTI tag and embossing plate, plus some May Arts silk, miste and a corner rounder.  The hello sentiment is PTI.  Green and purple is not my go to color combo, but this card is growing on me.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Look at all that color! I love the green...and the thread and variety of textures. Gorgeous Erin.

~amy~ said...

You nailed it...absolutely gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a gorgeous card Erin, Do you use SU inks?

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Erin, this is stunning! I love those flowers and your saturated colors. Thank you so much for honoring Oscar de la Renta with us on the Runway!