Card Recognition

Thursday, November 20, 2014

musical star gift tag



Happy Thursday crafty friends, inspired by the latest Fusion challenge.  I love the sparkly silver on the inspriational photo, but when I went digging I found a fun pad of sparkly paper (but I'd used all the silver- imagine that), so I went a brozed paper, die cut with the Lawn Fawn tag and samped with the Lawn Fawn border.  I added the PTI star tag and stamped the musical notes, added a piece of cork with the PTI double sided banner and added the Lawn Fawn to stmap.  To finish off the tag I used a circle punch on the vellum and tied it up with 3 different May Arts ribbons.  I'm so enjoying Tracey's 25 days of Christmas tags, she has given me way more inspiration then I need for my upcoming holiday tag class, now I need to narrow down my choices...

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Erin I love how you use vellum--Flickr gallery too! ;)

Lynn said...

Oh I love this...the cork is fabulous. So happy to see you at Fusion...you are fast!

~amy~ said...

Love how it turned out...awesome smidge of cork.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous Tag!!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION, such an amazing tag and I sure hope you join us again, it is a true pleasure to drop by!!!!

Lyndal said...

Fabulous tag Erin, love the vellum & cork combo Erin! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION, hope to see you again soon :)