Card Recognition

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

warm wishes coffee tag


warm wishes my friends...  I made this tag while procrastinating from putting away the laundry.  I used a PTI coffee cup and a Lawn Fawn sentiment, a Hero Arts circle, the center of a 0 for the saucer, a scrap of patterned paper, some washi tape, you can't really see the water color splatters... and 2 May Arts ribbons.  Yet another tag that has no real purpose other then to provide me a little creative time.  Thanks for those of you who asked about my blogging meet up, it was a lot of fun, click here for a few photos.  ~amy~ convinced me the other week to play along with the Cuttin and Stampin Challenge "coffee" theme and there's still a little time left in that challenge.  Right-o, back to work I go... 

6 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Sweet little tag! I love the details with the washi and papers under the cup.

Indy's Designs said...

This is darling! Love the washi tape and the way the sentiment looks like the steam rising from the yummy coffee! So glad you decided to join the Cuttin' and Stampin' coffee theme challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Unknown said...

Your tag is so cute! Thanks for joining the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge

Tracey McNeely said...

Yup I love this Erin!

Lynn said...

I love how all the little details come together so perfectly and you still have awesome white space!

~amy~ said...

ahhh...nice work! Can you believe I don't own that PTI coffee set?