Card Recognition

Thursday, May 7, 2015

congratulations


Congratulations... I made the top card yesterday for my crafty card making class.  I had all these grand ideas on what we could do this month and then I procrastinated... till like the last minute and then I was grumpy trying to get all the pieces together (b/c really I like creating, not organizing things- which is extremely obvious in my craft room).  So to fix that I made a new card-- and broke out my letterpress kit.  That'll fix any attitude problem, right?  I used a piece of the PTI vellum on top of it, giving hte card a lovely sophisticated feel.  The card below uses some of the same pieces left over, but I added some May Arts satin pleats and a Hero Arts bloom.  I was inspired by the latest Fusion Card Challenge (a bit of both the sketch and inspiration).





And here's a photo of my work station this morning as I was listening to a podcast while crafting.


And a photo from last night's class... 

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very COOL creations!!

Lynn said...

Two gorgeous cards. The May Arts ribbon is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...love everything!

Happy Friday!