Card Recognition

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

sending hugs



Sending hugs...  so this card served two purposes... a in-real-life card for a custom card order and a virtual card to someone in need of a hug.  I think I should just accept that I send virtual cards more often then I send actual cards, is that bad for a girl who loves paper and ribbons?  So Wplus9 has started a sketch challenge...  I am such a sucker for challenges, but many of you already knew that.  I loved Dawn's former Mood Boards... so I'm on board to play with a sketch challenge.  I decided it was time to dust off some oldie but goodie WPlus9 stamps.  I added some May Arts ribbon to the tag, I probably would've liked to do something to the background, but I ran out of time.

2 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous card Erin! Really love the ribbons to match too <3.

Lynn said...

You know I love the color combo!