Card Recognition

Monday, January 11, 2016

but first coffee card



Happy Monday crafty friends!  I had a bout of insomnia last night, so I was up in the early early hours crafting...  and of course I was thinking about coffee...  I used a loose interpretation of the MFT Sketch Challenge, I used the MFT stitched snow drifts to create this card, love the idea of using a edger to create a whole background.  And the Basic Grey paper reminded me of latte art.  My travel cup was cut with MFT die cuts, but I had a scrap of faux letterpress paper (I should do that again, you ink up your impression plates and then run them through the die cut machine on nice thick paper).  I added the Clear and Simple boxes to the cup (the joy of having so many coffee sets) and added The Ton's die cut and sentiment to the card.  This card is a different take on the last MFT coffee card I did, so I added part of a doily, more May Arts Burlap String.  Now I want another cup of coffee....   

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

I think I want coffee too! Cool card.