Card Recognition

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day and tag



Two projects, both using the new PTI Bold Blossoms set and playing with water colors.  The first card is me being organized (seriously stop the press) for my next card making class (I'm a full 10 days ahead of myself vs the normal 24 hours).  And the tag is me, being me... I hand painted the stripes onto the water color paper and then was experimenting with different inks and papers... for the bottom flower I used a Hero Arts shadow ink and for the top one I painted the stamp with the water colors and then stamped it.  It has a bit of a shimmer to the bloom that's fun in the right light.  I can't think of any challenges for either of these projects....   

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Those stripes. Ahh... those stripes should be made into patterned paper. Beautiful projects for just because.

Lynn said...

Way to go on working ahead :) Love those stripes too..they are perfection.

~amy~ said...

whoa. stop the press is right (wink). Looks awesome.