Card Recognition

Monday, February 15, 2016

you rock


So I own a motel, the Outside Inn, and I get all these amazing repeat guests who visit us.  Well this weekend I had a chance to see some guests who use to make cookies, so I may have dropped a hint that I'd love a cookie.  Well low and behold they brought me a whole bag of cookies!  So I made this card as a thank you... coffee and cookies go hand and hand in my world.  Paper Smooches is having a "Fun & Cute" challenge this month, so I'll enter this, since I've used 2 PS stamp sets on this project (plus a Lawn Fawn tag and saucer and May Arts ribbon).

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Yummy...and I'm sure they appreciated your card very, very much!

~amy~ said...

Perfect + yum!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Super sweet!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is totally cute! And such a perfect thank you note for the bag of cookies!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your card is so perfect!! Love it!