Card Recognition

Sunday, May 1, 2016

hello dogwoods card




The new Fusion Challenge inspired me to play along (with a nod towards Karen's card), I forget that I have a variety of sizes of tags (well I know I have them, I just don't always pull out the small ones or the extra large ones very often), so this was a great opportunity.  Hero Arts dogwood stamp and the name of the die cut company escapes me (I can tell you who it's not by!), some dry emboss stitching by Sizzix, washi tape and some colored pencils and a piece of twine.  Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Lovely! The soft touch of color in the centers is beautiful.

Lynn said...

Love how you used the sketch and the dogwoods are one of my favorite stamps. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion.

Michelle said...

so pretty, Erin! I love those dogwoods. Thanks for joining us at Fusion!