Card Recognition

Thursday, May 12, 2016

we don't camp we glamp





Two cards inspired by the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.  The top card uses a tent from the Roughing It stamp set and a sentiment from somewhere that ~amy~ made me buy...    The second card uses a Verve coffee cup and a MFT sentiment.  For those of you who read my blog on regular basis, here's yet another example of giving myself pep talks through greeting cards... drink lots of coffee, finish building campground...  I'm super excited to be able to continue to photographing some of our glamping tents today, promise to share more photos via Instagram when I'm done.


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are awesome! Yay for glamping + coffee!
#amymademebuyit

Tracey McNeely said...

Both of these are totally fun Erin!

Lynn said...

I would ALWAYS glamp, not camp. Adorable cards.