Card Recognition

Sunday, June 12, 2016

you make me a happy camper




More camping cards...  Today's card was inspired by the current CAS(E) this sketch challenge.  I used the Technique Tuesday tent, MFT sentiment and stars and Hero Arts trees and PTI double sided banner die.  I used water color pencils and distress inks and then dry embossed the back panel with a Sizzix woodgrain folder and added more distress ink.  What I love is that I'm going to make all the camping themed cards and I'm not actually going to go camping... building a campground does not lend itself to time off!  But for those of you who don't already follow the project, here's a link to the Inn Town Campground Instagram feed.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome card!

Kara Lynne said...

So much fun! You're going to have a little card rack in the camping store, right?!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!