Card Recognition

Saturday, September 10, 2016

friends like you don't grow on trees and #psl


Happy Saturday!  I pulled out these stamps (above) for my monthly card making class this week (we made a tag), but with the current Time Out Challenge I thought I'd ink 'em up again before I put them away (Unity tree and PTI sentiment).  And the card blow is based on the current MFT Sketch Challenge, it's a combination of goodies, Clear and Simple sentiment, PTI pumpkin, Impression Obsessions background, MFT coffee die, Lawn Fawn leaf die, Lil Inker stitched frame... and the end all, it's way too busy for me.  I'd love to go back and remake the card with white on white... but another day...




3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love seeing you play along with us at Time Out! Love the CAS feel on the first one...and the fall colors on the second are gorgeous!

Nonni said...

Wow, two so different projects, great job! I love the warm, rich colors of your pumpkin spice latte card. The simple, elegant look of the first card looks amazing too, beautiful CAS design! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

~amy~ said...

Both are fab but the second one----> WOW