Card Recognition

Friday, October 14, 2016

Let's get Toasty





So I made this card and liked it so much (and mailed it, bonus points for following through), that I made two more cards with the MFT sketch and a different sentiment.  Since we have these amazing marshmallows at the campground that come in different flavors I'm trying to figure out which ink color is the right option...  my latest favorite marshmallow is the Pumpkin Spice Latte and it does have a bit of a orange tint to it... but really trying to figure out how I stamp to look like a toasted marshmallow... oh the challenges...

2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Such a fun card. I love the navy background. Yes, the challenges we face...This might be why non crafters don't "get" us - ha!

Kelly Szafron said...

Cute card. The marshmallows look perfectly toasted!