Card Recognition

Sunday, December 4, 2016

wine a little....



Happy Sunday! Sorry for being MIA (I'm working on some projects for the Coffee Lovers Hop and getting over that delightful cold).  But... since #amymademebuyit with the Reverse Confetti special last weekend, check out my fun project (with their December sketch) with the Clink set.  I used washi tape for the cheers sentiment, PTI background patterned paper, MFT circle wonky die, Waltzingmouse snowflake, PTI double sided banner die, vellum.  This sentiment truly sums up the holidays!  Cheers.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

The Clink set definitely had your name written all over it. This card is SUPER fun.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Erin! What a beautiful card ! I love it all from the music / snowy paper to that fancy snowflake behind the wine glass! I'm ready for a celebration here too!