Card Recognition

Friday, April 28, 2017

this girl runs on....



TGIF crafty peeps...  First up a CAS card inspired by the current CAS(E) this sketch, anyone at all surprised my mind was thinking abut coffee?  And I'm really excited to share that I'm joining the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Design Team.  Some of you may know the #amymademedoit hashtag (that enabling friend of mine!), so it's an honor to be asked.  And because the DT wanted an Instagram link (and I have some very active IG use, but only via my work agendas-- Outside Inn, Inn Town Campground and VisitNevadaCity) I finally caved and added my crafty hat to the mix.  So, as of this morning you can find me on Instagram for my greeting cards.



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wahooooooooo!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Very cool card, Erin! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Erin!

Lynn said...

Ahhh..you will be awesome on that team! Love your sweet little CAS card.